Do you ever read someone’s blog and think that you’re friends? Especially if they reply to your comments? It must be a true friendship. Anyways, Jessica over at How Sweet It Is posted this. Challenge accepted! (Yes, I know it wasn’t a challenge. Can’t you just play along this once?)
1. Four TV shows that I watch:
- 16 and Pregnant
- Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2
- Grey’s Anatomy
- 30 Rock
2. Four things that I’m passionate about:
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
- “Man it out” (There’s a story behind this. It’s not long nor funny)
- “Nobooooooody loooooves me” (you have to sing it and pout at the same time…it’s not easy but I’m really good at it)
- “Thingy” (this could be a remote, a spatula, some sort of a tool, a computer part…the list goes on; however, you are expected to know exactly what I am referring to)
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
- Travis farts. A lot. I didn’t know dogs could be that gross.
- Dirty dishes don’t clean themselves. But husbands do. (An important note here is that you first have to cook an intricate meal first).
- Marriage isn’t easy. It’s not hard either. But it’s not easy. I’m just sayin’.
- I get really really irritated when I’m hungry. If I’m snappy, I’d suggest feeding me.
5. Four places I would like to go:
- Moscow (again and again)
6. Four things I did yesterday:
- Went to BJ’s, Home Depot, TJ Maxxx
- Went to my dr’s appointment and heard Peanut’s heartbeat
- Had a prenatal massage (thanks to my thoughtful husband)
- Walked on the treadmill
7. Four things I am looking forward to:
- Becoming a mommy
- Meeting Peanut
- Having my body back
- Drinking champagne
8. Four things I love about winter:
- The holidays
- Cozy nights by the fire
- Being cold
PS- If you accept this challenge, post a link in the comments so I could check it out!