I heart presents

Did I ever tell you how much I love presents? I love getting them, I love giving them, I love getting them…

*tap tap* is this mic on?  Jon?  Are you out there?

Any-who, my birthday is less than a month away and I can’t help but run through my wish list for you peeps.  You know, in case you want to get me presents.

vb diaper bag

I blame Molly and Christine for getting me obsessed with Vera Bradley.  And although I have 2 diaper bags already, my heart longs for this one.

I know you all want to see Peanut through this lens.

wine club

I know you want me to have this so that I can report back on all the awesome new wines I try.  There is a membership through a local store too in case someone wanted to save on shipping costs….anyone?

Because I want to look extra cute while cooking.  And because this is extra cute.  Seriously – can things get any cuter?

Kari, who obviously knows me very well and wants me to be purty, gave me a sampler.  Now I’m addicted!

And a puppy….obviously.

What’s on your wish list?

Aren’t summer birthdays the best?

Do you love celebrating your birthday or are you pretending that you’re still 25?  Cuz I do both.

Do you realize that I spent an hour browsing baby gifts while making up this list?  I know, I know: welcome to motherhood.

Comments

1. In the words of Miss Kari, YOU'RE WELCOME!

2. Running Ricig says:

everything's better through a fisheye lens

3. Gina @ Running to the Kitchen says:

A puppy? Are you guys insane!? A baby, 2 dogs and now you want a puppy? Jon- I'd go with the lens buddy.

4. Amy and Luke says:

When is your birthday? I like to give bday shoutouts on my blog

5. My birthday is a week from today! My husband got me tickets to see Dolly Parton, and I asked for some books from my dad. I also really want some picture frames, but I want to pick them out myself.

Now I just have to get a present for my mom because her birthday is a few days after mine.

6. Happy early birthday, Kat! Yes, I know I'm really early. And if I was a billionare, I would buy you a puppy, but I'm not…yet ;)

7. carrielt says:

How about I send Molly to you for your bday. That way you can train her and teach her all kinds of things then once she's good and trained send her back! :)

My bday is in January so I like to go down the lake and stay at the cabin. No one is around and hopefully there is snow so I can take some purdy pictures!

8. lifeofadoctorswife says:

Yay for presents! I hope you get everything on your list. And that I have an excuse to be in CT when you receive your wine shipment.

9. Emily (The Culinary Couple) says:

Hooray for July birthdays! Mine is next week, but surprisingly, I haven't spent much time thinking about my wish list. That camera lens looks awfully desirable, though :)

10. Emily @ Life on Food says:

I love love love the pink apron. Also, wine clubs are the best. We get two bottle delivered every 3 months from our favorite place in Napa. It is the gift that keeps on giving!

11. Stephanie says:

A puppy!!! YES!! How fun would that be?!? :) I want a Great Dane for a big sister/brother to Wilma!

12. You can never go wrong with Vera Bradley! Their diaper bag is fantastic and that is one of my favorite prints!

13. runningonwords says:

I vote for the puppy! And that apron is hot! I love birthdays, although I've decided I'm just going to turn 25 again this year.

14. Ashley @ A Recipe for Sanity says:

Yay for July and summer birthdays! Mine is actually this Friday on the 1st. :) I love your wish list! It's hard to think what would be on mine…although your wine subscription reminded me. There's a place in NY called Murray's Cheese Shop, and they have a monthly subscription thing as well where they send you different cheeses. That would be AWESOME. But it's hundreds of dollars, so that's not happening. ;)