Photoshop fun

Father's Day 019
Before

A-Father's Day 019
After

Changes applied:
Selective color: adjust blue to brighten up the dress
Curves: played with the custom settings until I got the result I wanted
Brightness/Contract: adjusted brightness to lighten it up
Hue/Saturation: adjusted the hue to give Peanut a little more pink in the cheeks

Do you edit your photos?

What do you use?

Comments

1. Molly @ MK and an MBA says:

I end up doctoring so many of my pictures with Picnik. Sometimes I can even get dark pictures to look so much better.

2. Great changes in the photo! I just use microsoft picture manager – which is the one that came with our computer! Works for the basic stuff I do!

Just stopped by from a blog hop. I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely week.
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

3. I love using PW's Photoshop actions that she has for free download…so easy to give a picture a special pop! :)

4. carrielt says:

I would say that 95% of the pictures on my blog are SOOC. I don't have time to edit them. Plus I take a lot of landscape photos and I really don't want to play with them since I go for the natural look. However, when I do a photo shoot with people I do adjust the white balance and some editing. I use photoshop, but I really like photoscape which is a free download. And I think it is so much easier than photoshop to work with.

5. Gina @ Running to the Kitchen says:

I wish I had more time to play around and edit my photos. Why do we have to work!?

6. Photos I put on Facebook don't, but they all get edited before they go on the wall. I use photoshop for big changes and iPhoto for small things.

7. AmberFaith says:

Hello! Newest follower from the Catch A Wave Wednesday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

Amber

8. southerngraduate says:

Great job! When I can remember to edit my photos, I usually use one of PW's 2 action sets. I've gathered a few more from around the web, but I love her "boost" most of all, I believe.

9. Ashley @ A Recipe for Sanity says:

Squee! She is a princess. I don't have any editing tips as of yet, since I'm new to photography, but I just wanted to say how cute Peanut is!

10. Super cute, I can't (despite being very computer literate) get my head around photoshop so I use the Microsoft programs that come with the computer, but its better than nothing!

Love the dress too, we need something like that for a wedding in a few weeks (Chicken, not me, I don't suit bows)

11. Rebecca @ The Reluctant Housewife says:

UGH! I would LOVE to have time to edit photos. When I play around with it I really really really like it…but I just have no idea what I'm doing so it takes me forever and a day. But, one day…one day I will edit =)