Weekly Roundup

This weekend brought on a terrible, terrible tragedy.  But, for now, I’m going to skip talking about it.

On a more chipper note, Peanut had a first semi-successful overnight trip.  She woke up and cried about 3 times last night but did fall back asleep.

She also absolutely loved being at the beach with her family.  As did we.

marshfield 018
(PS- My brother-in-law caught a lobster (he goes out diving for them).  It was almost as big as the baby.)

And a very happy birthday to my bestie, Kerry!

Let’s see what you may want to catch up on…

I finally got around to writing a little about our wedding day.  Read it here and here.

Peanut has enough food to last a lifetime.  No kidding.

From Wordless Wednesday,  here are cats in a sink.  I can’t stop laughing. [A Recipe for Sanity]

I’ve been away doing something or another for my company’s bi-annual meeting most of last week.  You must read Gina’s post about the raft competition and other madness we had to endure. [Running to the Kitchen: Brownstone adventure park]

Have you been catching up on everyone’s 7 Links?  Did you happen to see this one?

How was your weekend?

Comments

1. Gina @ Running to the Kitchen says:

That lobster is insane. I hope he was tasty :)

2. keepcalmandloveon says:

I cannot believe that lobster! My Texas mind is blown! Sending well wishes and good thoughts your way…hope everythings okay.

3. Ok, I blew up that picture of Peanut & the lobster and showed Levi and he went crazy babbling and trying to grab at Peanut. Love at first sight :)

4. Ashley @ A Recipe for Sanity says:

Thanks so much for the shout out! The cats, of course, are thrilled with their new celebrity status. :)

Hope everything is okay!

5. Running Ricig says:

half naked man and half naked baby…I'm not going to lie, that first picture is strange :)

6. That lobster could eat the baby! I didn't think you were allowed to catch the lobster if it was that big, but I'm not an expert. :)

7. That lobster looks friggin DELICIOUS!! I was born in Halifax Canada…we teethe on lobsters :) Now in DC I don't get enough of it!!

I tagged you in my post: http://allthingsgale.blogspot.com/2011/08/7-links-year-in-review.html

8. Rebecca @ The Reluctant Housewife says:

I don't know if I've ever had lobster before…I should probably get on that. Our weekend was, busy, amazing, sentimental, exhausting, and over too quick.

9. lifeofadoctorswife says:

I love the lobster/baby comparison. It's hilarious.

And I hope everything is okay. Thinking of you!

10. Anna & Kirby says:

haha… I love that first pic! Too funny :)

11. Anna & Kirby says:

haha… I love that first pic! Too funny :)