1. I have a heightened sense of smell. This is awesome when I’m trying to figure out what someone cooked with, but less awesome when I smell people’s burps.
2. I used to have my belly button pierced. I got it pierced when I was 18 with my bff. I loved it. Then, at the young age of 23, Jon told me that I was too old to have my belly button pierced. I ended up crying and taking it out. Not that I’m holding a grudge or anything.
3. I also used to have my eye brow pierced. This was one of those moments of college rebellion. After I finished celebrating with my college roommate, I decided to call my parents and tell them about it. My mom told me that I shouldn’t come home if I have my face pierced. It was only a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving and I really like Thanksgiving, so I ended up taking it out just a week after I pierced it. The scar only lasted about a month, but my envy of other people’s eye brow piercings is still there.
4. I don’t like mushrooms, olives, or peanut butter. Oddly enough, I will eat meals cooked with condensed cream of mushroom soup, cook daily with olive oil, and absolutely adore peanuts.
5. I have a fear of public bathrooms and the dark. I deal with them the best I can in situations that I can’t avoid, but honestly, public bathrooms give me the hibby jibbies and I’m just plain terrified of the unknown in the dark.
Wanna play? Post a Friday Five post, then link up!